Congress registration procedure
- Send by email your professional profile. You will receive a reply within a week.
- Send membership fee plus congress registration.
- You receive a certificate confirming that you are a Member of the CID having fully registered as congress participant. With this certificate you can contact sponsors and apply for a visa to the European Union.
Individuals: 80 US dollars (55 euros)
Institutions (schools, organizations etc.): 160 US dollars (110 euros)
Youth (under 25 years of age): 45 US dollars (30 euros)
Associate members: 375 US dollars (250 euros)
Congress registration: 100 US dollars (65 euros)
Congress registration youth: 45 US dollars (30 euros)
Each presentation 20 US dollars (15 euros)
Fees in euros are for residents of the Eurozone
Above amounts are net, please add commissions.
How to send CID membership fee
- PREFERABLY through: www.paypal.com
Send to: ExecSec@CID-portal.org Select: Send to friends
- Through Western Union (ask us before)
- If you are a resident of the Eurozone ask us for alternative ways of payment.
Contents of parcel sent
– Confirmation of membership letter
– Confirmation of membership parchment for framing
– Confirmation of congress registration
– Receipt of payment
– Member’s lapel pin, to wear at all times.
– Stickers for school entrance and car windshield
– Posters for wall decoration
– Various presents – see Gifts at the CID Portal.
Confirm your present postal address – the envelope will be sent there